I came across This book called A Testament of Solomon and Like the Wisdom of Solomon it has some very Risqué things in it. After reading this book I have no doubt about who the author is…… Solomon! In this book Solomon tells us how he Lost the favor of the Most High; and how he wants to warn Israel concerning all that he had done to displease the Most High. Now don’t be Shocked because it goes more in-depth concerning Solomon’s seal….. and the works of it…. but that is not the Most interesting part…… It speaks quite a bit about the Savior……and how the devil and his demons have to retreat at the very mention of the Savior…… HalleluYah! I have to ask why has this book been so incognito? I think I know why, but I will let you be the judge of that…. I have only used a few of the text from this Testament ,however there were many to choose from. Please let me know what you think of this so called Lost book of the Bible!
- 1 Kings 11:4 For it came to pass that when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Most High, as was the heart of David his father……
- Testament 128 ” And I Solomon glorified GOD and I adorned the Temple of the LORD with all fair-seeming. And I was glad in the spirit in my kingdom, and there was peace in my days. And I took wives of my own from every land who were numberless. And I marched against the Jebusites, and there I saw a Jubisite daughter of a man, and fell violently in love with her, and desired to take her to wife along with my other wives. And I said to their priests: give me Shunammite as a wife. But the priest of moloch said to me: If you love this maiden go and worship our gods…….And I said to them I will not worship a strange god. What is this proposal, that you compel me to do so much……But they said you must do as we ask if you wish to take this woman as a wife………129 And when I answered that I would on no account worship strange gods they told the maiden not to sleep with me until I complied…….. I then was moved by Eros bought and laid by her five grasshoppers, saying take these grasshoppers and crush them together in the name of the god of moloch and then I will sleep with you…….And this I actually did…..and at once the Spirit of GOD departed from me……..
- 1 Kings 11:7 Then did Solomon build an high place for chemosh the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem and for molech the abomination of the Ammon.
- Testament 129 continued……… and I became weak as well as foolish in my words. And after that I was obliged by her to build a temple of idols to baal, and evil spirits, and to moloch, and to the other idols.
Mention of Moses and the Savior
These text intrigued me so much that I had to mention them to you
- Testament 71 …….And then he answered: ” He destroys me who is to become Savior a man who’s number, if anyone writes it on his forehead, he will defeat me. and in fear I will quickly retreat…..
- Testament 52 ……. And the spirit answered me: The great among men who is to suffer many things at the hands of men who’s name is the figure 644, which is Emmanuel; HE it is who has bound us……….
- Testament 65……. Until the SON of GOD is stretched upon the cross. For never before does a King arise like him, One frustrating us All (demons). who’s mother will NOT HAVE CONTACT with man. Who else can receive such authority over spirits, except HE, whom the first devil will seek to tempt, but will not prevail over? The number of HIS name is 644, which is Emmanuel……..
- Testament 126 I said there for to him: How are you found in the Red Sea? And he answered : In the Exodus of the sons of Israel I hardened the heart of Pharaoh And I excited his heart and that of his ministers. And I caused them to pursue after the children of Israel…..and Pharaoh follow and all the Egyptians……… And when it came to pass when the children of Israel had crossed over , the water returned and covered all the hosts of the Egyptians……. And I remained in the sea….
As I am sure you know that every knee shall bow at the name of the SON and that is because HE has already defeated the devil…. so who else could these individuals be talking about….I have to say that this is a very good read…. a bit mysterious also interesting to say the least……. I don’t know if I would go so far as to say this book belongs in the Bible but I will say it is a Definite MUST READ!……. The last text that I am going to leave you with is …..
◾Testament 66 “And I Solomon having heard this glorified GOD and though I marveled at the apology of the demons, I did not credit it until it came true. And I did not believe their words; but when they were realized then, I understood and at my death I wrote this Testament to the children of Israel and gave it to them so that they might know the powers of the demons”…….