I got so many negative responses on my blog entitled: Why did the Vatican Remove 14 books from the Bible? That I was impelled to do a more in-depth post about the missing books from the Bible! It seems to have gotten under some of the readers skin…. my interpretation of the Wisdom of Solomon, however like I stated in my About me post; I Am a Very spiritual Woman and I study the Word of the MOST HIGH and in no way want to be blasphemous, however as you will see not only have they removed these books from the Bible they have also deemed not fit for the Bible yet…. the bible mentions the books even by name….. even encourages you to read them; while others have direct reference’s to each other. Here are just a few examples. First let us remember what John 8:32 “And Ye shall know the truth and it shall make you Free” :
The Books mentioned in the Bible, but deemed unfit
- Exodus 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant and read in the audience of the people: and they said All that the Most High said we will do and be obedient. There are those that believe the Book of the Covenant is found in Exodus chapters 20 through 23. There are no sources to prove this as fact.
- Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Most High. What HE did in the Red Sea , and in the brooks of Arnon. Some sources believe this book comes from several text from the old testament compiled. There are no sources that prove this as fact.
- Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people avenged themselves upon there enemies is it not written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
- 2 Samuel 1:18 ( Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow; behold it is written in the book of Jasher.)
- 1 Samuel 10:25 Then Samuel told the people the Manner of Kingdom and wrote it in a book and laid it up before the LORD. And Samuel sent all people away every man to his house. (this could be describing Kings)
- 1 Chronicles 27:24 And Joab the son of Zeruiah began to number (census) , but he finished not, because there fell wrath for against Israel; neither was the number put into account of the chronicles of king David.
- 1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last , behold they are written in the book of Samuel the Seer, and in the book of Nathan the Prophet, and in the book Gad the Seer.
- Jude 1:14 And Enoch the seventh from Adam prophesied of these sayings, Behold the LORD cometh with 10,000 of HIS saints (directly from the book of Enoch 1:9 And behold he cometh with 10,000 of HIS holy ones to execute judgment on all………
Where are these books why are they not included in the Bible? I could continue but I know you got the point , so moving on by the way if you would like more references (scriptures) please ask in comment section of this post or any other.
Now if you thought that was something lets take a look where book of Enoch and where the Bible meet:
- Enoch 1:5 And all shall be smitten with fear and the watchers shall quake, and great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of earth.
- Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers and the demand by the word of the holy ones to the intent that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men……. continues
- Enoch 1:9 And Behold HE cometh with 10,000 of HIS holy ones to execute judgment upon all and destroy the ungodly and convict all flesh
- Zechariah13:9 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea ye shall flee as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. And the LORD my GOD shall come with all HIS saints with thee.
- Revelations 19:11-14 And I saw heaven and behold a white horse; and HE that sat upon him was called Faithful and True and in righteousness he doth judge and make war………..continues
- Enoch 6:1-2 And it came to pass when of men had multiplied in those days were born unto them beautiful comely daughters , And the Angels the children of heaven saw and lusted after them and said one to another ‘come, let us choose wives from among the children of men and get us children…….
- Genesis 6:1-4 And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them. That the sons of GOD say the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were Giants in the earth in those days And also after that. When the sons of GOD came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. the same became mighty men which were of old.
- Enoch 10:6 And on the day of the great judgment he shall be case into the fire.
- Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devils and his angels: Revelations 10:20
- Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, prophesied of these, saying Behold the LORD cometh with ten thousand angels
- Enoch 1:9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousand of HIS holy ones, to execute judgment upon all, and to destroy the ungodly
This is again….. just a few examples of the many references/mentions between the Book of Enoch and the Bible. This book was meant to be read, even if it’s not in the Bible accidently on purpose! The book of Enoch also tells of the many sins that the fallen angels taught man…….
“And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make You Free” John 8:32 the Apocrypha, which is still studied in the catholic and by Vatican among other religious congregations… So let’s take a look at some of these forbidden scriptures….
- Matthew 12:42 The Queen of the South shall rise up in the judgment with this generation. and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the Wisdom of Solomon; and Behold one greater than Solomon is here….. (is Jesus talking about one of the books of the Apocrypha,or is He mentioning another book? I will tap into that a little bit later!)
- Matthew 9:36 But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted and were scattered aboard, as sheep having no shepherd.
- Judith 11:19 And I will lead thee through the midst of Judea, unto thou come before Jerusalem; and I will set they throne in the midst thereof; and thou shall drive them as sheep with no shepherd. and a dog shall not so much as open his mouth at thee: for these things were told me according to my foreknowledge, and they marveled at her wisdom.
- Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in a holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand)
- Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate. Even until the consummation and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
- 1 Maccabees 1:54 Now in the fifteenth day of the month Casleu /ninth month, in the145 year they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side. 55 and burnt incense at the doors of the houses and in the streets. 56 And when they had rent ( RENT, pp. of rend. Torn asunder; split or burst by violence; torn.) in pieces the book of the laws (Bible/ Torah) which they found they burnt them with fire……….. continues.
- Not to mention that the Apocrypha has a book in it entitled the Rest of Esther….. why is the rest of Ester in the Apocrypha if it is not apart of the Bible?
Again just a few scriptures….. but those few are very interesting and should make you want to study more! Now if anyone would like the links to free online 1611 KJV including the Apocrypha or more reference scriptures. Please let me know in Comment section below and please keep the name calling to the children.
Now remember the book that I said I would talk about a little bit later well here is later. In the book of Matthew Jesus says something about a Queen of the South rising up in judgment…..What if I told you that Solomon has another so called book entitled the Testament of Solomon that is not included in the Bible…. yet is mentioned by Jesus. Now in my opinion this book is a bit risqué for the Bible but I will let you be the judge of that…… Lets begin
- Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: For she came from the utter most parts to hear the Wisdom of Solomon; and behold one greater than Solomon is here.
- Testament of Solomon pg. 349 scripture 109 And among them also the queen of the South, being a witch, came in great concern and bowed low before me to the earth and having heard my wisdom glorified the GOD of Israel, and she made a formal trial of all my wisdom, of all love in which I instructed her, according to the wisdom imparted to me. And all the sons of Israel glorified GOD.
- Testament of Solomon pg. 380 scripture 116 And the queen of the South saw all this, and marveled, glorifying the GOD of Israel; and she saw the Temple of the LORD being built and she gave a siklos of gold and one hundred thousand of silver and choice bronze, and she went into the Temple; and she saw the altar of incense and brazen supports of this altar ,and the gems of the lamps flashing out different colors ,and of the lamp stand of stone, and emerald and hyacinth, and sapphire ,and she saw the vessels of gold and silver, and bronze and wood and the folds of skin dyed red with madder…….continues
Now why don’t we know more about this book? Maybe for good reason because once you read this one….. you might not look at Solomon quite the same as before!
The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts: Volume One — The Apocrypha: Includes the Books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees
Apocrypha, King James Version
Ancient Book of Jubilees
Torah (Hebrew Bible)
KJV 1611 King James Bible with Strong’s Concordance (Student’s Edition)